Sunday, February 8, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge #10 - White on White

This week's challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge blog is white on white.  In all the years I've been stamping, I don't think I've ever done a completely white card.  Always a first time for everything!

I pulled out a new die set I just got this week.  I love this little village set.  I die cut it from white cardstock and then backed it with some saffron cardstock to make it look like lights inside the buildings.  I arranged them around some stitched snow drifts.  I stenciled the background with a falling snow stencil and some texture paste.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum and made into a banner.  I attached it with a button threaded with some twine.
 
You can see more beautiful cards on these blogs.
 
                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Lisa  
   Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Have an ICE Day (Sugar Pea Designs)
Paper:  Recollections white, so saffron
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Accessories:  Village die (SSS), stitched snow drifts (MFT), falling snow stencil (SSS), texture paste (Ranger), Wink of Stella, button, twine, dimensionals

 

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!!!

Anita in France said...

Love white on white, Lisa ... this is blissful, especially with the touch of yellow! Anita :)

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lisa ..WOW great work . love the die cut scene and the embossing .
Stunning .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Marsha Reed said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love those houses. Do you know if those dies are still available?

Gerrina said...

Soo cool! The "lights" in the houses are all the colour your card needed; beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin