Sunday, October 26, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #48 - Anything Goes

Hi friends!  Have you started your holiday cards yet?  Better get going if not...it'll be here before you know it!
 
The Christmas Card Challenge blog has an Anything Goes challenge this week, so you can create any holiday card you'd like.  I pulled out some new products to use on my card this week.  I first die cut the white piece and adhered it to a light blue piece of cardstock.  The poinsettia is a three-step stamp.  The sentiment was die cut from white and green cardstock.  For the middle of the poinsettia, I made my own gold paper by putting some Versamark on some scrap paper then embossing it with gold ep.  I added some Wink of Stella shimmer on the flower.
 
You can see more inspiration from the DT on the Christmas Card Challenge blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Painted Poinsettia (PTI)
Paper:  Recollections white, soft sky, wild wasabi
Ink:  Versamark, regal rose, riding hood red, wild wasabi, garden green
Accessories:  Snowflakes fusion cover plate (MFT), painted poinsettia die (PTI), holiday double cuts dies (PTI), gold embossing powder, Wink of Stella shimmer, dimensionals
 


Photobucket

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Lisa. I love all the new goodies you used.

BrendaB said...

I just love that background die! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love the lacey snowflake coverup! The pink poinsettia really pops!
Beautiful!

THANK YOU for my package! I love the stamp set and the die!!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Love, love, love, soft sky with white lacy overlay and a pop of red. This is so very pretty, Lisa, and I have a papertrey order on its way but cant remember if I tucked those beautiful overlay sentiments in...silly me if I didn't:(

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love that background die!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin