Monday, September 15, 2014

Double the Joy!

I have a fun post today for two adorable new baby boys!  My fellow Time Out DT member, Bev from Uniko Studio, had twin boys about two weeks ago.  You can see pictures of them on Bev's post here
 
So to welcome them, the Time Out team of Sandie and Nonni put together a challenge over on the Time Out blog called Double the Joy which you can join in on!  The challenge will run from today until September 29 at which time a winner will be chosen from Random.com to win a 20 £ voucher to Uniko Studio.  Sounds fun, right?  So why not play along.
 
Here's my card.  I knew I was going to use PTI's Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set just for that sentiment.  It almost matches the name of the challenge!  I stamped the onesies on the houndstooth paper and ran it through my Xyron machine.  Then I colored them to match the paper.  I added mini silver pearls to the snaps of the onesies too.  They were mounted on a square piece of vintage cream cardstock.


I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout.


You can see more fun cards from the Time Out design team on the Time Out blog!  Don't forget to stop by Bev's baby post and leave some love as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Bittly Baby Blessings (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, Blink of an Eye (MME)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Accessories:  Pinked die (MFT), silver pearls, Xyron machine, Spellbinders square dies, dimensionals
 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

Love it Lisa! I do believe Bev will love it too!

sandie said...

I love you coloured the onsies to match the paper and I have never seen the silver pearls like that but they look great x

Nonni said...

Super cute, Lisa! I love the colors and the cute stamps... Great idea to use paper piecing and coloring for a matchy matchy look! :)

Sarah G said...

Love these cute houndstooth onesies, Lisa and the way they coordinate with the background papers - great card!

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute! Love those little onesies!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Those onesies are so very cute and you've put them together so beautifully :)

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! Bev is going to love your sweet card.

Gerrina said...

So sweet! Love these onesies; the look so "boy-isch"(is that a word?) on this great card! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

Such cute onesies, Lisa ... love that they match the background DP ... so sweet! Anita :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin