Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2

Hi everyone!  I'm participating in the Online Card Classes current class called Stretch Your Stamps 2.  These classes are wonderful and are appropriate for all levels of stampers.  I think I've taken all their classes and I think they are all fabulous!

I shamelessly CASED Kristina's cards with some changes.  I guess I CASED her layouts and colors, but used different stamps.  I used PTI's Background Basics: Venice stamp and their Wonderful Words: Hello stamp to create this card.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts' Year Round Sentiments.  I don't want to give away how I created this card because the class is for paid participants, but let me tell you it was fun and relaxing to create it!

This is the second card I made with the remainder of the piece I created.  I stamped the Happy sentiment from the same Hero Arts stamp set.  Then I die cut the birthday word about five or six times from black cardstock and stacked them together.  I added some Wink of Stella shimmer and Glossy Accents to make it more "special"!  I added enamel dots to both cards...love those things!
 
That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Background Basics: Venice (PTI); Year Round Sentiments (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Neenah white, watercolor paper, black
Ink:  Versamark, Versafine onyx black, watercolors
Accessories:  Wonderful Words: Birthday and Hello dies (PTI), enamel dots, glossy accents, Wink of Stella shimmer


Photobucket

3 comments:

Alanna said...

These are both gorgeous. Your take on Kristina's cards are just fabulous.

Gerrina said...

Love the bright colours! Looks like a great class... Hugs, Gerrina

Marj said...

Very nice! Bright and cute!
MarjR

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin